Sunday, March 6, 2016

March Madness Challenge- Blog #6

TOP FIVE PLACES I WANT TO VISIT!

1. Rio de Janeiro. I have wanted to see the birds and attend Carnival. I always like to try new foods so that can also be my opportunity to try some Brazilian foods. I also love forests and nature so that would be a great place to be in.

2. OOOHH CANADA! Yes, I would love to visit Canada! They have many fun winter activities to do. They have underground malls and stores, hockey halls of fame, many amazing lights and towers. I love hockey, so I would also attend a game. I also love the cold, and Canada is also warm so I can go visit Niagra Falls. Did I mention that I love hockey?

3. LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN, FALLING DOWN, LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN, WHEN ITS FALLING.  Yes! London is another place I would love to visit. I have wanted to see that red phone booth before and I have wanted to see Big Ben as well. Maybe catch a photo with one of the guards and possibly the queen.

4. Viva la France! France is also another place I would love to go to. I have wanted to try their food that is said to be one of the best. I love pastries and sweets so maybe I can try some French pastries. I would love to go see the Effiel Tower and try anything that is available to me.

5. Last but not least, back to the days at lil' old Cali'! I have visited California before and I loved it. LA is amazing and it looks so gorgeous. Well, minus the smoggy air. California is an amazing place to go to and I would love to explore it on my own and see everything. Maybe even catch a glimpse at some of my favorite YouTubers.

ADDITIONAL PLACES

Florida
Italy
Japan
New York
Wyoming
Colorado
Oregon




No comments:

Post a Comment