Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Madness Challenge - Blog #1

Five Random Facts About Me!

1. Whenever someone drops a book, I just say "Ow." automatically. I don't know, it just comes out of my mouth every time someone drops a book. Maybe I have a connection with them.....

2. Book deaths. I think I actually do have a connection with books. Every time someone gets hurt or someone dies, I can feel the sting of the knife or the pain of the bullet. I can feel every single little thing and sometimes I feel like I can smell the scents they mention in books. Pretty weird.

3. I'm very loopy, even though it doesn't seem like it. In the halls I randomly break into dance moves or I run down the hall yelling something like; "Gah! Hurry Marisa, the Stormtroopers and Darth Vader are behind us!". In gym, I really don't like getting stuck between people in Cardio days. So I usually yell out "The red coats are coming, run for your lives!", when ever the crowd of red shirts is right behind me. I actually joke a lot but not around people I don't really know.

4. Nicknames! I give my friends nicknames based on personality tests and what they like. For example, Marisa and I took a test of which character from "The Flash" series are we. Marisa got Cisco and I have Barry (aka the Flash). So now we call each other Cisco and Barry. When we are angry at each other or when one of us slipped up we call each other Sidious (Me) and Vader (Her). We got those nicknames from "Which Sith Lord are you?" quiz. We have many nicknames.

5. I am very alone. Literally, I make my walls filled with pictures and other things. Sometimes I talk to my walls or to my pillow because I am very alone. Not only that but I make human characters based off of inanimate objects, so I guess I see objects as human now. Like the color red, I see as a human because I made a character based of the color red. It is very interesting.

BOUNUS FACTS!

6. I. AM. TERRIFIED. OF. CROWDS. I just can't stand being between a cluster of people and that is why I run as fast as I can out of the hallway and why I run away from crowds in the Cardio challenge. I mean, I can take many people in a class, but whenever there is a huge cluster of people together and I'm in the middle of it, I run out of there. No crowds for me!

7. At random moments I all of the sudden talk in a British accent (that sound Australian). I have been practicing for so long it is starting to get attached to my vocal cords. It just pops in my voice for a moment and then back to an American accent. I don't know.

https://docs.google.com/a/students.bsd100.org/document/d/10DblqBtZHEWYX60x-630VH_cU1MATNN5aPgi6nNBlIQ/edit?usp=docslist_api

^^^^^^^^^^^
LINK TO A REFERENCE SHEET OF HOW I LOOK (self portrait) UP ABOVE


1 comment:

  1. XD
    For some reason I can't stop laughing...
    Nice picture.

    ReplyDelete