Sunday, March 13, 2016

March Madness Challenge - Blog #13

My biggest pet peeve is when someone just leaves a huge mess everywhere. I cannot stand a huge mess! I just have the urge to scream and run around when I see a huge mess. I organize everything of course, but I do worry about the neatness in certain areas of the room. Seriously, keep your rooms and desks clean! Another things that bothers me is when someone says, "Oh I'm just going to watch the movie instead of reading the book.". Come on! The book is always better than the movie. Another thing that also bothers me is when they call the sequel of the book a different name. For example, when someone says Maze Runner 2 instead of the Scorch Trails, I want to scream.

I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU!

ROSES ARE RED
VIOLETS ARE BLUE
ITS CALLED THE SCORCH TRAILS
NOT MAZE RUNNER TWO!

AND YOU BETTER MAKE SURE
AND WATCH AS I FLEE
IF YOUR DARE CALL THE DEATH CURE
MAZE RUNNER THREE!

Like seriously, that just bugs me so much! I'm also annoyed by people who give away movie or book spoilers, sudden plot twists, people calling the song by the most known line in the lyrics, people texting me five hours later when I am asleep, people forcing me to talk to the public, people making annoying sounds, and many others. Many humans are annoying in general!




No comments:

Post a Comment