Monday, March 7, 2016

March Madness Challenge - Blog #7

1: This is Gospel - Panic! At The Disco

I really like this song, the tune is very catchy and I really like the lyrics. I think this has to do with death since in the video, he dies later on. The video also shows that he does want to die so he could stop fighting, hence the line "If you love me, let me go!"



 2: Vanilla Twilight - Owl City

This song seems so cheerful in the beginning. Once you start understanding the lyrics, you realize that he lost his girlfriend in the song. The song is explaining how he goes through sadness and grief but soon recovers and tries to move on. This also teaches us that we can move on as well, but to never forget our loved ones.






3: My Song Know What you did in the Dark (Light em' up) - Fallout Boy

This song has been one of my favorites and always will be. This song always pumps me up and I love the tune. I always sing this to myself whenever I feel down or I need to get pumped for something. I love this song!



No comments:

Post a Comment