Thursday, March 17, 2016

Blog #16: Workshop (Reading/Writing)

So, today I was writing about a boy named Tyler who is part robot and who is often bullied by school kids. In his school there is a girl who is a complete robot but acts like a human. She was a failure test and she never given a real name. She thought that failure was her name so now she goes by Failure. Failure and Tyler realize that they are both robots. They go through glitches, pity, sadness, loss, and adventure. I plan to do a very sudden plot twist at the end of the story as well.

SAMPLE

As Tyler turned the corner of the hallway, his left side glitching into blue pixels, he bumps into this strange pure white figure. By white, he meant white as the snow. The figure had the pure white colored skin and purple circuits all over her arms, legs, and face. Her eyes were a deep purple and seemed...robotic. Her hair, a glistening silvery color.

"I-I-I am s-s-sorry." she stutters. Her voice seemed to cut off many times.

"My fault. What is your name?" I ask as I help her up.

"Failure. My name is Failure."

I stand there in shock, my mind completely blank. Failure? What kind of a name is that?


Ta-da! I have plenty of ideas in my mind so I don't need more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment